Thursday, February 21, 2013

A very Shimmerz Art Journal.

Welcome to the Shimmerz Paints Blog today.
I am here to share a video with you.
 An Art Journal page.
I will show you how I prepared my pages for the Shimmerz Goodness.
 So grab a coffee and put your feet up for 10 minutes or so!





 So thats how I made my page today. Shimmerz makes it so easy!
 Please be sure to upload any projects you create using Shimmerz Paints for us to see on the FaceBook Page HERE We love wandering through and having a look!

 Remember if you want any free paint just mention a Shimmerz Designers name in your next order and choose the colour you like, and it will be sent in your order!

 Share the Shimmerz ad on facebook or your blog/pinterest etc. and you have another opportunity of winning more Shimmerz Paints. All you have to do is spread the word!

 Look out on our Facebook page for more opportunities to win! Thanks for stopping in today.



1 comment:

Shona said...

this was awesome makes me want to play :)