Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Scrapbooking Tutorial with Irit

Hi! Irit here with a new project, and this time I'm using a super fun and easy technique that really makes a statement. Here's my finished layout-


I used a Heidi Swapp mask of a flower, and misted it with some of my favorite mists: Coloringz in No Yolking, Pink Stilettos, Don't Citron Me, Peachy Keen and Pretty in Pink.


After misting the mask, I used it like a big stamp on my background. The effect is so beautiful, and this took no time at all.


The papers and embellishments I used are from the Pretty Little Studio Here Comes The Sun collection. 
I created a video tutorial showing exactly how I created this project-


Thanks for visiting and make sure you mention my name when placing an order on the Shimmerz website, to get a free product of your choice!

No comments: