Thursday, October 20, 2016

Inspired by Spring

Hi Everyone, Beck Beattie today feeling all inspired by Spring now that it has FINALLY arrived in Australia!  The actual weather still needs to improve a bit but hey at least the season is Spring, so that keeps us all in good hope of the beautiful summer weather that is now not too far away.  Can you tell I'm not much of a Winter girl??  

So for my page I was really inspired by my love of this season and captured it in my scrapbook page with a lovely photo of my bridesmaid's bouquet from my wedding.


Here is a video so you can watch my page come together!



 Shimmerz Products Used:
Products Used:
Shimmerz Creameez in:
Trippin' in the Tropics
My Clementine
Shimmerz Inklingz in:
Honeymoon

Here are some more pics so you can get up close to my project today!






What do you get inspired by?  Maybe you can find some inspiration from your local weather!

 Thanks so much for heading over to the blog today to check out my project!  

Don't forget to mention my name when you order for some free product!  WOOT!  

Till next time


Like what I have used and would like to get your hands on some?  See below:  



No comments: