Thursday, December 8, 2016

Festive layout with Felicity


Hey Shimmerz friends, just wanting to pop by and share with you a fun little layout that I so excited to share.

Products used: Aqua Huez, piglet, Pot-o-gold, Blue into town, Ivy League, Leapin'  Lizard

When I pulled out my Christmas papers and my photo I knew I wanted to create little houses and some sort of scene type layout.
I started off with a background of Aqua huez. I knew my background need to subtle but yet pretty. I gesso my cardstock and then used a very wet brush to move my colours about.


Once it was all dried I could fiddle with my houses for a while. I used lots of foam dots to add depth and layers. This layout was so much fun, yet it was challenging trying to balance the design and colours. I do love the Aqua Huez peeking out all the page, just makes I think.


Why not try and create a scene layout withall your favorite shimmerz peeking out. I bet it would look cute.


Thanks so much for joining me today!


No comments: