Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Happiness layout with Felicity


Products used: Coloringz: Oh say can  U sea / Don't Citron me / no yoking / Pink Stiltoes 
Vibez / Jeni B Blue
Hello Friends, Felicity here today.
I had so much fun making this layout. Can you tell?


I am just loving a few of those pastel colours at the moment.  That I wanted to create a pastel type background with my Shimmerz. I used some of my favorite colours of blues, greens a dash of pink.
When I saw the Shimmerz shortz with Missy using a palette knife to move your shimmerz around with I had to try it too. It turned absouletly amazing. Pop over and have a look on the Shimmerz You Tube channel.

I finished off the page with some fussy cutting and lots of hand stitching.  Love how this came together.


I have a video of my process too.




 photo b14aab11-c343-4b9f-bec1-896291fc7892_zpspbti8bqf.png

No comments: