Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Happy fall | Anna Komenda

Hello all mixed media fans. It's Anna here with my newest tutorial with fantastic Shimmerz products. This month I created a fall layout inspired by changes in nature, that are happening right now around me.


I took white cardstock, covered it with gesso and used several mists like Vibez and Spritz to create stains in few fall colors. You can find them all in the end of this post with the links to the shop.


I chose two pictures of my daughter throwing leaves in the park. It was really warm and beautiful day and she was so cheerful. I wanted to add more leaves around the pictures as a tribute to the photos.


I used Silhouette Cameo to cut them using pattered paper and a watercolor paper. I colored watercolor paper leaves using Aqua Huez and Inklingz.


I really like this page and how messy it looks. Like a leaves threw away by my daughter.


As always I have a video for you. You can watch all the creative process with my voice - over. I sound like a man this time because of my rhinitis. So be prepared :D


Shimmerz products:
Aqua Huez: Cuppa Joe, Blue Moon, Crazy Daisy, Seeing Red, 14 Carrots

Don't forget to mention my name while placing the order. You will get free mini product :)


Thank you for stopping by and see you next month.

XO Anna


No comments: