Friday, February 23, 2018

Color your own world | Rocío López

Hi!!

Rocío here with a new project and process video for Shimmerz Paints as part of their YouTube Education Team. For this time I made a scrapbook layout and I have to say that I really love the outcome. 


I start the project cutting a few paint brushes with a free cut file from Paper Issues. Then, I added some color to the handle with Paste-eez A Little Nutty

To create the paint strokes in the background I used Inklingz Plum Crazy, Shimmerz Peacock's Plume, Shimmerz Evergreen, Shimmerz Sunny and Shimmerz Magenta


I had to add splatters and for this, I used a few Vibez that coordinate with the colors I had already used: Vibez Grape Escape, Vibez Deep Blue Sea and Vibez Rose Gold Red


I thought that the title "Color your own world" was perfect for the page so I added it using a few adhesives alphabets. 


For the final decorations I used stickers from collection Cute Girl and Urban Chic and some splatters with Shimmerz Christmas Cheer because I love that gold! 


Here you can see another close up picture and now I leave you with the process video on how I've created this scrapbooking page. 


I hope you like it and see you soon!

PRODUCTS USED:

VIBEZ: Deep Blue Sea, Rose Gold Red and Grape Escape.
SHIMMERZ: Magenta, Sunny, Evergreen, Peacock's Plume and Christmas Cheer.
INKLINGZ: Plum Crazy.
PASTE-EEZ: A Little Nutty.

No comments: